Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-28 Origin: Site
The plastic extruder includes a screw, barrel, hopper, head and mold. Through the extrusion system, the plastic is plasticized into a uniform melt, and under the resulting pressure, the screw is continuously extruded through the head. .
What are the main components of a plastic extruder?
What are the steps to use the plastic extruder?
What is the function of the heating and cooling equipment of the plastic extruder?
(1) Screw: It is the most important part of plastic extruder, which is directly related to the application range and productivity of plastic extruder. It is made of high strength and corrosion resistant alloy steel.
(2) Barrel: It is a metal barrel generally made of alloy steel with high heat resistance, high pressure resistance, strong wear resistance and corrosion resistance, or a composite steel pipe lined with alloy steel. The barrel cooperates with the screw to realize the pulverizing, softening, melting, plasticizing, suctioning and compacting of the plastic, and continuously and uniformly convey the rubber material to the molding system. Generally, the length of the cylinder is 15 to 30 times its diameter, so that the plastic can be fully heated and fully plasticized.
(3) Hopper: the bottom of the hopper is equipped with a cutting device to adjust and stop the flow of material, and the side of the hopper is equipped with a sight hole and a calibration metering device.
The plastic extruder must go through three stages in the extrusion molding of plastic, that is, plasticizing raw materials, molding and cooling. plastic extruders are also divided into many different types. Extruders with screws are divided into single screw extruders, twin screw extruders, multi-screw extruders and so on. Extruders can be divided into continuous extrusion. and discontinuous extrusion according to their functions. The performance of the extruder is determined by the screw speed. The screw speed can affect the output of plastic extruded by the extruder and also the quality of plasticizing effect.
Heating and cooling are necessary conditions for the extrusion process of plastic extruder to be carried out.
(1) The extruder normally uses electric heating, which is divided into resistance heating and induction heating. The heating plate is built into the body, neck and head of each part. The heating device heats the plastic in the barrel from the outside to heat it to the temperature required for the process flow.
(2) The cooling device is arranged to keep the plastic extruder within the temperature range required for the process. In particular, the excess heat generated by the shear friction of the screw rotation is to be removed to avoid the plastic decomposition, burning or difficulty in molding due to too high temperature. Barrel cooling is divided into two types: Water cooling and air cooling. Generally speaking, air cooling is more suitable for small and medium extruders, and water cooling or a combination of both forms is more suitable for large extruders. Screw cooling mainly adopts central water cooling to increase the fixed conveying rate of materials. , to stabilize the glue output and improve the product quality at the same time; However, the cooling on the hopper is to enhance the conveying effect of solids, prevent the plastic pellets from sticking and blocking the material opening due to heating, and ensure the normal operation of the transfer part.
Anda company attaches great importance to service, we consider service as important as sales work, we continuously train our service personnel, improve their service ability and service attitude, so that this team can provide each of our customers with the most professional service the world in time.